Pool Electrocution Accidents
The CPSC has reported numerous instances of swimming pool, hot tub, and spa users experiencing severe injury or death due to electrocution. Many consumers are not aware of the electrical dangers surrounding pools and how associated injuries may occur.
When coming into conctact with electricity, pool water becomes a powerful conductor that can injure or kill unsuspecting users. Pool electrocution commonly originates from:
- Underwater lights
- Electrical sump pumps, filters, power washers, and vacuums
- Electrical outlets or power extension chords
- Various other electrical products and appliances
Were you Injured by a Swimming Pool?
If you or someone you love was injured in or around a swimming pool, you could be entitled to substantial compensation for your damages. Contact us today at 1-800-849-8072 to schedule a free legal consultation with a highly successful medical product liability lawyer. We offer each of our clients:
- Legal consultations with an experienced swimming pool injury attorney
- Absolutely no legal fees unless your case is successfully resolved
- Personal attention: We can make home and hospital visits to suit the convenience of our clients